Thursday, July 9, 2009

To blog or not to blog - that was the question

I have struggled with whether or not I should start a blog. I thought of the positives and I thought of the negatives and in the end, the positives weighed out.
Here's part of the reason why: I've got a lot on my mind and I want you, you wonderful reader, to have to suffer through it. I guess it doesn't hurt that I'm currently glued to a hospital bed either.
The love of my life has come and visited with me every day.
On the second day, he brought me beautiful flowers and arranged them himself.
I tried to thank him for bringing me flowers, telling him how sweet he is to me and he simply replied that I was the one who was sweet to him. Ahhhhh :o)
My gorgeous mother has also been here every single day to check on me and keep me in good spirits.
She brought me these lovely lilies.
And where or where would I be without my adorable 11-year old, Valarie.
She stayed with me Tuesday night and almost all of Wednesday - poor thing. I'm pretty sure I drove her a little batty. She puts up with a lot from me, just ask her.
Bethany and Emily have been here too - I just didn't get cutey pictures of them to show here...yet!
Last night, I nearly had to have an emergency c-section. My doctor was called in and arrived shortly after midnight. Thankfully, however, prayers were answered and Danielle and Alexandra are doing just fine today.
Special thanks to Britney who encouraged me to write; Kim, my bff, who I love more than I can say; Marla Raff for coming by because she's wonderful; Tino for being there for me in the middle of the night last night; all of you who I know have been praying for the girls and I - if it weren't for you, I just don't know what I'd do.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! You are a natural blogger! I love that I can check on you without feeling like I am harassing you. I'll just stalk you from your blog!

    This also a good place to post your cravings. Someone is bound to see it and deliver!

    Have a great day! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are blogging. We love you! Gifts are on there way. Hang in there and remember I'm here WHENEVER you need to talk.

    ReplyDelete