Monday, July 20, 2009

Keep it boring

This picture says it all - that's how I feel...We took Tripp with us down to Utah Lake and had to tie him up to the Jeep so he wouldn't run off all of the time and get into trouble. Now, I'm Tripp. The doctor says to keep it boring, no excitement. I have had excitement though: Kim sent me a package that arrived last Tuesday but didn't make it to my room until today. It was a couple of adorable little outfits for the babies. She's a sweetheart. Tino and her kids made me the most adorable cards. They arrived in the mail today - my brother-in-law's 34th birthday. I love them and they meant the world to me. Thanks again Tine and Melanie and Joshua and Seth!! Lia, Brad, Chloe and Evan came by to visit me yesterday. Evan brought me some of his birthday cake from Saturday. It was wonderful to see them and visit with them. Evan kept asking how I got a baby in me. It was the best. Cass and Holland surprised me with a visit today. Cass brought in Holland's blessing gown to show me - it was gorgeous. Holland was adorable and kept asking me why the babies haven't come out yet. On Saturday, I turned into Mr. Hyde because of the incredible heat in the room I was occupying - it faced West/NorthWest. Understand, of course, that the room was beautiful. I'm not complaining about that at all. It's just that it was never below 80 degrees the whole time I was in there. So, long story short, I'm in a new room now, 501 - it faces north and has a lovely view of Mt. Timp. I like the sound of that number. It sounds cool and it is cool! I even need a blanket on my bed at night! The babies are really active. So far, no real worries though - just enough worry to keep me hooked up non-stop. Whatever it takes, though, you know?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment