Friday, July 17, 2009

27 Weeks

Alexandra is Baby B and Danielle is Baby A in this ultrasound image.
Today marks 27 weeks pregnant!
Everything's gone well for the past couple of days - I've just been really tired.
On Tuesday, Heather from Angel Watch came to see me. She's super sweet. Bryan from work came after her and we got to talk about work for a while. :o) My sisters and Mom tried to have a pizza and movie night on Tuesday but it didn't work out.... On Wednesday, Bobby and Val came over - and brought beautiful roses and a couple of books to read that they chose for me. Jer, Clysti, Deionne, Olivia and Cael visited with me. They brought me a Clive Cussler book - I love that guy. Btw, it's Jer & Clysti's 10th anniversary today; Happy Anniversary!! Gonzo came over and spent most of the day with me yesterday. Lynne from work came over too. That was a nice surprise as I totally didn't expect to see her. It was fun to visit with her. Valarie came later in the day with my Mom and Bay. Mom brought me some Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey!! It was delicious. Val stayed with me last night - it was fun. I'm not sure when she went to sleep but it was after midnight. She was playing a game that she loves on the computer. She has now mastered the wheelchair and the building of forts with a roll-away bed and the recliner. Alexandra has the hiccups right now. It's super cute. By the way, on Monday, during the perinatology exam, Danielle gave us the 'hang loose' sign. It was adorable and comforting. She and her sister are having a lot of fun right now moving all around inside me and playing together. This morning their heads were right next to each other - like most times when I see them - I think they must be discussing things, you know, twin things. :o)

2 comments:

  1. All of your energy is going to growing those Beebee girls, good job Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 27 week day! You are the greatest mom in the world--keep it up!

    ReplyDelete