Friday, July 10, 2009

No news is good news

Today has been uneventful!!
The babies are behaving and they've taken the IV out of my hand (YAY - I can use my left hand again!). I was super tired last night and missed Bobby's phone call at 10:30. Bobby and Val have gone camping for a few days. Valarie has the camera and is in charge of bringing me back beautiful pictures like the one above which she took the other day in our yard (I know, run-on sentence; I'm the Queen of run-on sentences).
They called this morning and told me about the lovely campsite they were able to get. Yes, I'm jealous. I'm so glad that they are taking advantage of the summer and having some fun together.
You know, I was thinking of what I thought would be fun today and, imagine my surprise when I realized that I missed these three.
How fun it would be to see these guys and pet them. Alas, it cannot be.
Here's Lefty
This is especially ironic coming from me as Jaxton had been driving me nuts with near non-stop barking during the nights while I was still home. This is his gangstah look.
And here's Tripp - always photogenic and ever the real life stuffed animal.

1 comment:

  1. I was awake late last night, and no Jaxton barking. Either he's being good, or they took him camping. That's a super cute picture of Bob & Val!

    I hope you get a lot of visitors this weekend. I'm planning to come see you as soon as Jason gets day off. Any requests?

    ReplyDelete