Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Midsummer's Night

Last night my lil sis, Gonzo, took me on a wheelchair adventure to see the meteor shower. It was really fun. She came to get me at a quarter to 1 a.m. We got all kinds of weird looks from the security guys outside the elevator and riding around in their little golf carts. It was pretty darn funny. You could tell they were thinking, "what the he** are they doing?"
I saw a couple of little meteors streaking across the sky right away but it wasn't until we went to leave that I saw a super big meteor. It was awesome. Gonzo didn't see the one I saw because she was preoccupied with trying to push me in the wheelchair. I think she saw some good ones on her own though.
I asked the doctor about pushing the September 3rd date to the next week and he flat out said no, that we'd get the results we want with having them on the 3rd. So, there you have it. We're delivering these babes on the 3rd. In the meantime, I'm still on continuous monitoring and loving every minute of it... :o)

1 comment:

  1. We tried to see the meteor shower. We took all the kids up to my parent and spend the night. We got up at 3:45 am--and so nothing! How cool and lucky for you guys!

    ReplyDelete