Friday, August 28, 2009

To my baby girls

What a miracle you have been!! From the time I found out about you on March 31st (11 weeks) to now - 33 weeks - so many wonderful things have happened in my life. I only dreamt that we would make it this far together. And here we are. I am in awe of the wonderful blessings you have brought into my life. Your Daddy and I have never been closer. Valarie can't wait to see you. My neighbors who I used to take for granted have become great friends and confidants. Some people say that it is not until you have to go through something really hard that you find out who your true friends are. If that is true, then I had no idea how many friends I truly had. So many people care about you and hope and pray for the best for you. We all love you very much and can't wait to see you and hold you once you are born. Life is a beautiful thing - with all of it's ups and downs. Like I've said before, I'm the luckiest to have been blessed with you precious babies.

2 comments:

  1. That picture is really wonderful. You look just beautiful. It's tremendous. You should get a really big print and frame it.

    ReplyDelete