Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Time on my hands

I have now completed blankets for all three of my girls! Danielle's is pink with green and Alexandra's is green with pink. Valarie's is also green with pink but a lot bigger. I have also made several little hats for the babies - thanks to Dr. Anderson's sweet wife for showing me how.
Yesterday was the last day I had with Tammy. Tammy has been there for me since my first day in the hospital - eight weeks ago. She has helped me keep my sanity more than any other nurse. The days Tammy took care of me were my funnest days. I will miss her! But not too much because her son Parker is Val's age and goes to the same school; so I'll still get to see her.
Roshannah came to visit me today! What a fun surprise!! And she brought me Reese's PB cups! Wooo-hooo!! I needed me some more of them. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment