Friday, July 24, 2009

28 WEEKS on Pioneer Day

The girls and I have made it to 28 weeks!
I asked my doctor the other day how long he thought I'd be able to keep these beebies in the oven. He said that if I would have asked him that the first week I was here, he would have said maybe another day; now, though, with how good the babies have done since that first week, he thinks we'll make it to 32 weeks!! at least! He doesn't want to go much beyond 32 weeks because he doesn't feel it buys us much - he also said it's up to the other doctors too (like the perinatologists and the neonatologists). He said that we'll probably have an extended stay in the NICU anyway - because of premature issues...
I forgot to mention that my fantastic brother Dave sent me an awesome book about a week and a half ago. I'm such a looloo. Thanks DAVE!! It's a way cool book. I'll have to let you know when I'm done. Also, it was his little girl's birthday yesterday; HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!! Aunt Catherine loves you!

Little Katie last year when they came out to visit us in Provo

The babies are kicking my arm as I straddle my left arm across my belly to type. It's cute. I guess they want to be a part of it too.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Pioneer Day. You are doing great--hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post something so I know everything is ok!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete