Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Baby Shower

Bobby's daughters and daughter-in-laws and Becky came over last night and threw me a baby shower. It was a blast. They were too kind and way too generous. I had the girls bet on how much the babies will weigh. I'm hoping for five pounders myself - we'll see who is closest. Feel free to place your bets before it's too late. It's just 20 hours away now (they're supposed to be taking me in at 9:30 tomorrow morning)!! Unbelievable that it's so close finally.
Valarie hopes for a couple of blonde/blue eyed sisters. Bobby assures me that the babies will have hair and that they'll have blue eyes (Valarie was a baldy). Soon we'll know!!

1 comment:

  1. How awesome. Looks like you had a blast--what a cute family! I love all the things you made for the girls. We are thinking about you and praying for you, Bobby, and all three of your sweet girls. I know you're in great hands, but I still wish I could be with you. Love you lots and lots my friend.

    ReplyDelete